Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Launch of Facebook Page


Because I can't post about everything going on in detail here on the blog, I've created a FACEBOOK COMMUNITY PAGE. I will post news articles, relevant photos, etc. BUT, what I am really hoping, is that you, as members of this community, will post links of your own to share with me and everyone else. Engage with me & one another. Share what you find interesting. Post articles about relevant current events. I would LOVE to see news articles you find, videos, know about events or groups. Share them with everyone by pressing "like" on the facebook page and then participating by sharing what you find.

I know Facebook is highly used, so this will serve as a second source for spreading the word and making our move toward ending violence against women and girls (VAWG).

"Like" VAWG Dialogue on Facebook and become a Follower of the blog and let's get to work. Post away and spread the word! Please tell your friends, colleagues, family members, and acquaintances.  HERE is the link again for the FB page!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment